- This event has passed.
Meeting October 22,2017
October 22, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Please make time on October 22nd for the South Jersey Men’s Club Breakfast meeting at 9:00 a.m.
at the Katz JCC.
Our guest speaker will be Luis Krug,
Whose topic will be: The Battleship New Jersey –
Its history, and the current programs on the ship.
Volunteers needed for setup at 8:00 a.m.
Please contact Dick Knopf at email@example.com or call 856-354-8145 if you have any questions.
Next meeting is Nov 26, 2017
PLEASE WEAR YOUR SJMC Blue LOGO SHIRTS!
Marty Raffner reminds everyone to support the Yellow Ribbon effort by bringing in needed toiletries, primarily lip balm, eye drops, baby wipes, and Tastykakes.
Marty Raffner reminds everyone to bring Kosher food for the Jewish Family Services food bank program.
Marty Raffner reminds everyone to bring books and music for our exchange program.
*** Check out our feature: The SJMC Photo Album ***
CLICK HERE: https://goo.gl/photos/nyhKfXRiEPbEtjh78
Please remember to bring glasses, cell phones and toiletries to donate.
Mission statement of the South Jersey Men s Club
- To enrich members lives through programs and activities of Jewish interest.
- To serve the Jewish community.
- To provide knowledge and appreciation of Jewish culture.
- To stimulate social and cultural activities amongst its members and with the community in mind.
- To train leaders of the Jewish community.
- To foster camaraderie between members.